Why We Exist
At RevenueZen, we believe in the following:
Self-sufficiency. People flourish when they are independently successful, and are trained well enough to support themselves through their own efforts.
Human Greatness. Some people are followers; others are leaders. As innovators and pioneers, we represent the latter.
Creative Expression. The future is now, and the future is a world where technology allows us to expand our expressive range of motion. Communicating interesting ideas to many others is critical to what it means to be human and live in a modern society.
What We Do
RevenueZen is a Sales Development Agency, built for the modern age. That's a fancy way of saying that we use a futuristic approach to sales, to help our clients get their ideas out into the world so that they can sell more product, grow quickly, and expand their vision. To do this, we:
- Work with our clients to deeply understand their product, who their buyers are, and what those buyers care about at an emotional level
- Create & document for them an efficient sales prospecting process, including communication templates, talking points, and tone guidelines
- Use intelligent software to personalize emails according to our clients' buyers
- Contact hundreds of our clients' buyers per week, in order to spark genuine human-to-human conversations about their product
- Set up appointments with interested prospects and our clients' sales team, so they can build a relationship
In short: we use relevant, personal storytelling at scale, to help our clients reach their market and build more sales pipeline.
Our Ideal Candidate
This is where you come in. To help us get our clients' message out into the world, we need someone at the helm of each account, coordinating those contact campaigns and setting appointments!
Our ideal candidate:
- Is independent, creative, resourceful, and comfortable working remotely
- Loves communication, but also enjoys thoughtful introspection (we're mostly ambiverts!)
- Knows when to ask for help and is highly coachable
- Is educated and friendly with technology (such as G Suite and how to use a CRM)
- Doesn't necessarily have experience in sales or prospecting, but isn't scared of following up and being persistent
- Loves to seek out knowledge (if a friend had trouble finding you, they would probably start by looking in the nearest bookstore)
What You'll Learn
Guided by veteran sales leaders who cut their teeth at high-growth technology startups, you'll learn:
- How write fantastic sales emails
- How business professionals buy high-ticket items (mostly software & services), and how to sell to them
- How to use cutting-edge software tools for sales automation and lead generation
- How to crush any future roles you might take as a Sales Development Representative at a technology company
- How to play the ukelele (if you want)
We believe that people work best when... well, when they work best! We're flexible on hours, but copywriters typically handle the following each day:
- Work with our CRO and CEO to create, optimize, and deploy sales campaigns
- Try to get a reply from as many people as possible
- Use "handwritten" letters and well-placed follow-up calls to coax more conversation out of warm prospects who sometimes play a little hard-to-get
- Convert as many prospects as you can into quality meetings as possible, for your client account! (Typically 10-20 per month)
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working remotely
- Have an opinion on the future of modern technology
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are an interesting person
- Have experience working remotely (seriously... we want to make sure you won't go crazy working from home!)
Compensation for this position includes both salary and uncapped commission. Total on-target earnings (OTE) range from $32,000 - $45,000 per year.
If this sounds like a fit, we'd love to hear from you about joining our team!